Slider

Five For Friday: The Kline Family | St. Louis Family Photographer

Friday, June 5, 2015

A quick Five For Friday featuring a sweet family that came to visit me during Spring Break all the way from Iowa to get portraits done.  Three sisters, each so individual and unique, and their parents, letting me tease smiles out of them, letting me capture family memories and connections for them to always look back on. 

I love family photography. 

I love these girls. 


 



Can you even stand it? That last one, she's a firecracker, but so irresistibly cute. You might recognize her from my website galleries, which by the way, have been completely revamped-----!! (Click over to www.emilysoutherland.com if you've not visited my photography website in a while! St. Louis Family Newborn Children's Senior Photographer, yo. Fresh website look. Mobile-friendly!)

Meanwhile, this makes TWO blog posts in ONE week. Can you even stand it? I barely can. 

Happy weekend to all! We're off to enjoy the Ballwin Days carnival tonight, and maybe tomorrow too.... I can never pass up a good carnival. Ever.They are one of my Happy Places. I told my kids they are so lucky to have a mom who loves carnivals. They'll never have to beg me to please please let us go to one, ever. I'll be the one begging them to go with ME. Ha!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan