Slider

My Kids, With Me- 2015

Sunday, May 10, 2015

“Even though the days may feel endless, the years will fly by. Don’t race through them. Enjoy the ordinary moments.” 

*
 
Since my backdrop was set up already for my Mom+Me MicroSession offering, I begged Joe to grab a few quick ones of me with my own kids... so in spite of kid conflicts happening two feet behind me and Quinn wanting to be anywhere but on my lap and Lucy doing this weird "squish head down to smile" thing, we got a few. Thanks, Joe. Really, thanks for everything, not just these photos. 

And thanks, kids. For all of it. Good, bad, messy and messier. 
 


1 comment:

  1. those photos are treasures. They capture perfectly! You two are doing a marvelous job with Noah, Lucy, and Quinn.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan