Slider

Five For Friday: Emily Southerland Photography

Friday, January 9, 2015

This new idea of a manageable little five-photo post is SO easy, I even went and found five favorites from my last several months of shooting, and have a pro photography post for you, too! This "Five for Friday" could be revolutionary for my blog-lag! 

Enjoy Griffin, Claire, Claire, Emilie, and Elliot. Try not to swoon.






I seriously love my job. What an honor it is to spend time with little ones and create images that will become cherished family heirlooms for years to come. ♥  

Plan on more of these "FFF" posts for my business work. This is incredibly fun for me to do!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these. Those colors are just amazing and gorgeous. Such beautiful little ones. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! That quilt in the second photo is amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan