Slider

The P. Family: From the Vaults {St. Louis Family Photographer}

Sunday, March 2, 2014

As the snow rolls in once more (please, just once more??), I find myself wistfully thinking back to warmer days and sunnier sessions. Here is a favorite family session from last summer, with the energetic P. family. Three kiddos three and under, and what a cute bunch they are. 

Someday we'll be wearing shorts and sandals again, right? RIGHT?
 










Ah, sunshine and family photos.... I can't wait to have some outdoor sessions again soon!

Happy new week to all!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I feel your longing for sunshine and warmer temps... This winter has gone on LONG ENOUGH! For me, the winter blues began in October... The sunshine helps, but still, it is SOOOOO cold... I finally bought a REAL electric blanket...

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan