Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Monday, March 24

Sweet Baby X: From the Vaults {St. Louis Newborn Photographer}

This little wee baby boy, a tiny bundle of sleepy, was born in the middle of summer last year, and the day I met him was so warm and muggy that we shot his whole session on his front porch. I'm not even kidding. 

He loved every second of it. 

I suppose the humid Missouri summers are good for something! :)

Little baby X, perfect and fresh:

 



















*
This sweet little man has been coming to see me for milestone sessions ever since, so I will post some of his 4 and 8 month images on my next post. I love when I get to see them grow, and he just gets more handsome every month. 

*

1 comments:

Ellaniemae said...

My favorite is the one with him in the baseball glove with the bat and ball. Emily, you are SOOOO talented!