Slider

Sweet Baby X: From the Vaults {St. Louis Newborn Photographer}

Monday, March 24, 2014

This little wee baby boy, a tiny bundle of sleepy, was born in the middle of summer last year, and the day I met him was so warm and muggy that we shot his whole session on his front porch. I'm not even kidding. 

He loved every second of it. 

I suppose the humid Missouri summers are good for something! :)

Little baby X, perfect and fresh:

 



















*
This sweet little man has been coming to see me for milestone sessions ever since, so I will post some of his 4 and 8 month images on my next post. I love when I get to see them grow, and he just gets more handsome every month. 

*

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the one with him in the baseball glove with the bat and ball. Emily, you are SOOOO talented!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan