Slider

Ask Me Anything.

Monday, March 3, 2014


I want to do a Q&A post. I'm totally serious. I LOVED filling out surveys when I was younger. And I could blog another rambler post tomorrow... I thought about blogging in list form again. But then I thought, just tonight--- I'd love some direction to my rambling. I'd love to answer questions. About ANYTHING. I mean it. 

You could ask about the photography thing--- either technique or business aspects.

You could ask me why I am such a wild and untamed writer-- why so many ellipses? Why so many sentences started with conjunctions? 

You could ask about crafty stuff... things I've done in the past, what I don't do now, what I hope to do again one day....

You could ask about the parenting stuff.

You could ask about my inner journey stuff--- the highs, the lows, the messy truths....

Ask me what I read, or what web sites I love... 

You can ask any old thing you might have continued to wonder about me or about this blog as you've read it. 

You can ask me about my childhood. My dreams. How I met Joe. My favorite this or that. 

All I ask is that you ask SOMETHING. Please? Or else this will be a pretty pathetic plea. And an even more pathetic Q&A post tomorrow. Haha! Just leave me your question in the comments section, or comment on my link to this post in Facebook. Or IG.

So. Anything is fair game. I'm an open book. Ready? Set? GO!

14 comments:

  1. I'm game. Why do you live where you do and where else have you lived. Oh and a question I ask all the time, people don't realize how high the number is, how many houses have you lived in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have become the example of "in the moment" motherhood that I look up to. How do you make sure you don't lose yourself in the day to day, and stay present enough to savor these precious, fleeting baby/toddler/boy moments that are gone in an instant?

    Also- can I have Quinn? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you could have a conversation with one person (dead or alive) who would it be? And where would you like to have this conversation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you build up your confidence as a photographer? Are you still afraid you won't get great photos for clients? What abou your editing process? Did it take you forever to learn the ins and outs of photoshop? Do you still love photography as much as you did in the beginning? Sorry, I'm full of questions tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know...what was your inspiration for starting your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is one personality trait you quid hope your friends use to describe you? What is the trait you hope is never used to describe you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, I completely love this post! What an awesome idea!?! Ok...so...how did you meet Joe? I haven't heard that story yet! What did you do before you were a momma? How many kids do you want or are you done? How did you just become so awesome? We need to get together soon. I need someone to quilt with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you ever thought of writing a book? What would your book be like? Does the idea make you excited or terrified?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do you and Joe have apples on your heads? That's just silly.

    Also, why DO you use so many ellipses? Why do I use so many ellipses? Why do WE use so many ellipses? What is the appeal of the ellipsis?

    Finally, why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why (or how) are you such an amazing person? You are like the candle to so many little moths... And how to you juggle all the friendships that you've made along the way and still managed to make everyone feel as special as if they're your only friends? You're a special lady, I hope you realize that! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. how much time do you allot per day for screen time / social media? I only ask because I have a hard time with balance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been trying to launch a new business idea for "YEARS", dabbled in the photography craze with no luck but I'm interested to know what your "new business" is that I've read in a previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What got you interested in Jamberry nail products?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha. I love your writing style! Great idea. Totally going to copy it soon, because I, like you, love surveys (and waxing philosophic about myself and my life--we are SUCH a friendship match made in Heaven). :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan