Slider

Phone Photos: A Spring Walk

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring break over here...And 85-degree temps! We're spending a lot of time outside.Can't waste this gift of an early spring!!

For our walk yesterday, I handed Noah the cell phone and let him take photos (most of these are his)... It was fun to see what he thought was worthy of snapping. He said he LOVED taking pictures. Time to get this kid his own real camera, I think!

Here, in not-so-great phone photos, is a nice little spring walk around our neighborhood.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Makes me miss STL. I'm missing my daffydils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice walk! I am jealous since my walk wasn't that sweet. Mine was full of wind, no MP3 player, and lots of hills. Gotta love CoMo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, em! I laughed out loud with the caption to the Hummer!! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan