Slider

The End of Wordless Week

Sunday, March 11, 2012

From yesterday, Saturday:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

*
Other participating blogs:
Samantha- http://ojibirish.blogspot.com/ (turn down your speakers, this one has a jukebox!)
*
 And from this evening--- pretty much sums up our entire Sunday, as well as everything else I have to say about anything in this life:
Photobucket  
(thanks for coming along with me this week... I'll be back tomorrow with a few thoughts...)

5 comments:

  1. Emily I love your life! Such joy in the everyday things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your week! Thank you so much for sharing each day with us, you guys made me smile each and every day. (I totally failed on the whole project, started out with such good intentions, that has to count for something right?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! A cameo appearance! :)

    I have loved following along with you this week!

    How do you make the photo collages? What program do you use? I am so dumb when it comes to such things....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the before and afters. I should do that. Maybe it would motivate me to clean up some of the messes around this joint! Thanks for the wordless week idea. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your blog for over four years (with a year break- and of course, I come back to find a beautiful little Lucy!). And I just feel weird, because I rarely comment. Like, I have commented maybe 5 times total. So, I wanted to introduce myself, so I wasn't some strange stalker! :) I'm Alyssa.

    I loved wordless week this week. Everything just seems so airy and light and colorful and FUN! :) Well, other than cranky kiddo pics, but hey- that's life! (I have 3 kiddos- Ryan who is 6, Ryley who is 4 (met you on the BBC board!), and Roman who is 2, so I completely get the cranky pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan