Slider

Sweet Andi {St. Louis Senior Photographer}

Monday, May 24, 2010

Have I mentioned how many seniors I have photographed this spring?! A gazillion!! And I am still trying to get them all shared here sometime before they all begin college. :)

This is Andi-- one of my only blondes this year... And my goodness, she was lovely! I loved her outfits and that sweet, completely-untouched-by-chemical-products-baby-soft hair of hers... Such a pretty girl!

Andi Senior

Andi Senior

Andi Senior

Artist FAVORITE:
Andi Senior

Andi Senior

Andi Senior

Andi Senior

Andi Senior

(I love sneaking mom into a photo or two. They are never prepared for it, but I love that it preserves a moment in their relationship, JUST before the little one grows up and leaves home... LOVE it:)
Andi Senior

And the laundromat was completely mom's request. I LOVE a funky-spirited mama!
Andi Senior

Andi Senior

Andi Senior

Andi Senior

Andi Senior

Andi and Regina, I thank you once again for forgiving me for nearly losing a memory card (GASP! NEAR HEART ATTACK!!) and for letting me drag you ALLLLL over St. Louis to some of the unlikeliest spots. I love love love all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan