Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Us:

Us:

Friday, May 21

Stunning Rasheedah {St. Louis Senior Photographer}

What can I say about Rasheedah? She was gorgeous AND sweet, a completely disarming combination! This girl had poise and patience, and was up for all my random suggestions. What a delight to work with!!

Rasheedah Senior

Rasheedah Senior

Photobucket

Rasheedah Senior

Rasheedah Senior

Rasheedah Senior

Rasheedah Senior

Rasheedah Senior

Rasheedah Senior

(And how cute is her family?? I LOVE that hug they are giving each other! So much obvious love.)

Congrats, Rasheedah, on graduation, and thanks for such a fun session!

4 comments:

erin said...

LOVE the chalk idea! So awesome! Great shots Emily!

Sarah McK said...

She is darling! What a cute family!

Carson Clan said...

That chalk conversation bubble idea is genius. Love that family! She was such a natural in front of the camera. Beautiful pics Emily and Rasheeda!

Morgan and Joel said...

I too love the thought bubbles - very cute