Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Tuesday, May 18

Erin and Brett's Beautiful Forever After {St. Louis Photographer}


Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding
(a tender tribute to her brother...)

(the first peek:)
Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

Schlittler Wedding

With the fabulous Stacey as my second shooter, a practice I had not ever implemented, but after this day, wonder why I never did. It was FABULOUS having her along!

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. S, on the rest of your lives together! I am honored to have been a part of your day!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a beautiful wedding! Love the girls in glasses.

Emily said...

Beautiful photos.....Emily, I spy you in that b/w photo with bubbles!