Slider

BFF#2-- Emily W. {St. Louis Senior Photographer}

Saturday, May 29, 2010

And this is Emily. Best friends with Michelle, just as independent and free-thinking... yet COMPLETELY different as well.

It was so cool to see the "real" Emily come out through the course of out day together. She is a pure introvert, and it is fun to work with introverts because it becomes a whole day of learning to trust each other and on my end, I get to watch the REAL person bloom continually throughout the session.

On the other hand, even with her quiet self, she was SO funky, so spunky, and such an individual. So She was up for anything and everything I threw at her. It was a creatively THRILLING session for me because of this!

Emily W Senior

The one-of-a-kind Emily W. REVERES her "nerd glasses". I LOVE how she channels her individuality through them.
Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

What the minivan seat? LOVED it!

Oh, and SCARY--- this next location was a total fluke. And kinda scary, but thrilling. I totally expected us to get murdered by either ghosts or gang members.

Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

But we survived to tell the tale.

*note: it wasn't REALLY dangerous. Just felt like it on the inside 'cause of the lighting. :)

Emily W Senior

Oh, my FAVORITES are next... The shopping cart one & black and white hat one:
Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

Oh, love the clover too...
Emily W Senior

Emily W Senior

SO fun! All of it! Totally a different session than Michelle's, but both completely exciting and fulfilling for me as a photographer. Both girls had something totally memorable and cool about them... I can see how they clicked with each other. And how fun to get to snap them both. :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these shots- the clover one has such beautiful colors, and the shopping cart/black and white hat ones are just charming. I also like the dramatic lighting of the "scary gang/ghost" ones.

    (Oh, and where on earth did you find that random mini-van seat?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorites are my favorites, too. They are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I want to go back to high school, so that you can photograph me. I love these. So much personality.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan