Slider

Baby Harrison {St. Louis Newborn Photographer}

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh my, there is nothing like a newborn. The beautiful mama from a few days ago brought this sweet baby into the world and only four days later let me come and capture his photographs for them. He was so sweet, so sleepy, and utterly perfect.

Meet Harrison, four days old:

Harrison newborn

Harrison newborn

Harrison newborn


And my absolute favorite set from our session-- Harrison as a sweet little garden gnome!
Harrison newborn

Harrison newborn


Harrison newborn

Harrison newborn

Harrison newborn

You can just see the love radiating from his mama and papa:
Harrison newborn

I love this one--- the wrinkled little shoulders, his stretchy sleepiness and his daddy's serenity...
Harrison newborn

and this one-- the beautiful line of both of their profiles... the smallest little kiss...
Harrison newborn

Harrison newborn

His daddy was so in love that he was keeping his hospital bracelet on as long as possible... to keep that moment he became a papa fresh in his mind. How sweet is that??

I am always in awe of the beauty of a new baby and the way it changes a family. I cannot wait until my next newborn session. (Ya hear me, Stef??)

*

The boys and I are headed to Nashville tomorrow for a photography get-together weekend. We'll be away til Sunday. Don't miss us too much! :)

5 comments:

  1. i love the stripy background with the solid blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,
    I wish you were in SLC so I could have you do both a maternity and newborn shoot for me...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work, I can't seem to find anyone in the area who captures it quite like you do. You are a fabulous and talented photographer.
    ~Laurissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great! you should do a tutorial on photo tips and tricks...

    I could use some help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So. Sweet! I am so sad that I didn't do this with Callum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you, EM! And, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! ♥♥♥

    Oh, how lucky am I to have you as a friend? SERIOUSLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan