And while there is so much to share and talk about, please forgive me if I am a bit slow in the doing. I want to do a proper job, and that will take time. Until then, here I am:
- Tired from getting into St. Louis at 4 a.m. and only getting to sleep until 9. (Thanks, Noah.)
- Proofing photos frantically to make up for the lost two weeks of vacation
- Desperately craving an orderly house, but with no time to make it so.
- Feeling a bit sad that I have no energy or inspiration for my upcoming birthday.
- Not looking forward to heading back to school in a few days to teach summer school. Too much, too soon!
- Grateful to have seen so many dear friends and family during our trip.
- Getting over a rogue summer cold that Utah threw at me.
- Hoping baby will sleep a bit better tonight than he has the whole trip.
- Sorry for the quick, photoless update.