Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Monday, January 1

Information

Welcome to Emily's Little World!

You are invited to have a look around. Enjoy the photography, since that is what I do... And maybe stay to read a little about my simple but satisfying life!

If you are interested in hiring me as your photographer, please click on the link at the top of the page titled "my photography website". This will take you to my formal photography site, complete with pricing, portfolios, and a thorough FAQ.

If you are just enjoying my blog for the sake of itself, please leave me a comment if you get a minute. I love meeting my readers! Or if you find yourself smiling at one of my photos, leave a note to the subject of the photo. My clients love to hear what you think!

And as always, if you ever have a question or want to send me a note, you can email me at southerlandgirl @ yahoo . com.

Have a joyful day!