Slider

Here are the photos i was gonna put in the last post

Thursday, December 28, 2006

{southerland's roaring fire and picture-perfect stockings... mmmm!}
{this makes me laugh and laugh.... we are GROWN-UPS, and we still like the Christmas eve sleepover thing. Look at them! Snug as bugs in rugs, they are.}
Funky Lady:
{the hat, earrings, and necklace are from Mary. The authentic Korean robe is from Mom and Dad Southerland, and the German pancakes are compliments of Joe, who is carrying on his mom's Christmas morning tradition for her while she is overseas with Dad.}

{yeah, my family wears him out. hee-hee...Besides, who DOESN'T love a Christmas midmorning nap??}

Family Photos

{I kinda feel like I'm being unfaithful to Joe with him not in it. Weird. He was stuck in St. Louis working this morning, however... and this was the day I was leaving to go back, so Mom jumped at the opportunity. Sorry, Joe!}


{beckie's and kyle's super-hip Christmas tree. I LOVED it. Took a million photos. It practically glowed. Thanks for letting me crash at your place last night, guys! It was fun!}

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:42 PM

    I finally found it (your page, it was not easy lol)! Ahh I am so excited to look around!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan